Your privacy is important to us.
Arrival Education Ltd (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Arrival Education Ltd, 101 Back Church Lane, E1 1LU.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- Where Arrival Education collects its information from
- What information Arrival Education may collect about you
- How Arrival Education will use the information we collect
- How Arrival Education will update your information
- Who we might share your information with
- How to access, correct or delete your information
- How we keep your data safe
- Contact us
- Further information
We may update this policy from time to time without notice to you, so please check it regularly.
Where Arrival Education collects its information from
Information you give to us
Information you give to us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or in person during a meeting with us.
This includes information you provide when you register to use our site or services, and when you report a problem with our site.
Information from third parties
Whilst you are on one of our programmes, information about you, you circumstances and contact information will be shared between ourselves and the relevant partner company.
Information in the public domain
We may obtain some information from publicly available sources such as Companies House, newspaper articles or open postings on social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
What information Arrival Education may collect from you
The information you give us may include but not be limited to:
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Details of ethnicity, gender and social mobility
- Qualifications and examination grades
- Work experience and extracurricular activities
- Job applications and the outcome of those applications
- Information about your wealth
- Your IP address, location, browser type and information on how you interact on our website
- Family, spouse/partner details and relationships to other members of Arrival Education
- Any other information provided by yourself at the request of Arrival Education
In some limited circumstances, the personal information that Arrival Education collects may include information that is considered “sensitive data”. This may include personal information regarding racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious beliefs, health and information concerning criminal offences. Where this information is collected we will tell you so you know why it is needed.
How Arrival Education will use the information we collect
If you have applied to one of Arrival Education’s programmes, we will use your information to run, develop and evaluate our programmes.
We may also use your data to:
- Send you surveys and questionnaires for market research
- To perform those research activities described in this policy (only anonymised data will be used for research purposes);
- Ensure we know how you wish to be contacted
- Keep a record of your relationship with us and the contact we have with you
- Your progress on our programmes and relationships with corporate partners
- Your attendance at workshops, events and meetings
- Provide you with services and information we think might interest you, where you have consented to being contacted
- Send you information about suitable job opportunities and newsletters
- Provide it to our clients (corporate businesses) to whom you are applying for mentorship, internship or job and you have permitted us to share your personal data
- Notify your school or sixth form college that you have applied to a programme, and the outcome of that application, if the opportunity was promoted to you by your school or sixth form college
- Contact you about taking part in press and communications activity related to Arrival Education’s work
- Help us develop, deliver and improve the design, content and marketing of Arrival Education and our programmes
- Conduct internal activities, such as auditing, evaluation, data analysis, preventing or detecting fraud or error, and research to improve our service and customer communications.
- Administer promotions, sweepstakes and contests you enter
- Use photographic images and/or video, producing publicity, promotional and marketing material for Arrival Education’s marketing and campaigns
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary for the above purposes. We will not share your personal data with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Tools may be used to improve the effectiveness of our communications with you, including tracking whether you open the e-mails we send to you and which links you click within a message.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Our services are not intended for and may not permissibly be used by individuals under the age of 13. Arrival Education does not knowingly collect personal data from persons under 13 or allow them to register. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from such a person, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact customer support.
How we update your information
We continuously review records of our contacts to ensure your data is as accurate as possible and would always appreciate it if you let us know if your contact details change.
Who we might share your information with
We are committed to protecting your data and therefore it will never be disclosed or sold to external organisations other than those acting as agents and data processors carrying out work on our behalf.
Where we enter into a relationship with an external party, such as a corporate partner on our programme, any such arrangements will be subject to a formal agreement between Arrival Education and that organisation to protect the security of your data.
How to access, correct or delete your information
That Data Protection Act 1998 allows you to request a copy of the personal information which is kept by Arrival Education. A small fee of £10 may be charged when providing you with this information.
If your contact details change, or if you believe that the information that Arrival Education holds about you is out of date or inaccurate, please get in touch and provide us with the correct details. You can do this by sending details of updated information to email@example.com.
If you do not want to receive any further information about Arrival Education and would like us to remove your name from our network or mailing list, please contact us to let us know. Address all your requests to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Arrival Education, Suite 3.6 The Loom, London, E1 1LU. To help us locate any personal information about you (or in case we need to get in touch with you to obtain further information to help us locate your records) please include your full name, address and telephone number with your request.
How we keep your data safe
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure SQL server located on the British Isles.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.