Terms & conditions
Career Accelerator Programme
Terms and Conditions UK
Arrival Education Ltd (hereafter referred to as the “company”, “Arrival Education”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) provides www.arrivaleducation.com. We encourage prospective clients to read Arrival Education’s terms and conditions, prior to any purchases.
- The “Company”, “Arrival Education”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” – this refers to Arrival Education Ltd with a registered office at 114 Whitechapel High St, London, E1 7PT.
- “Client”, “Your”, “You” – this refers to the individual purchasing from Arrival Education that intends to attend a training event.
- “Booker” – this refers to the person making the booking with Arrival Education, on behalf of a client attending the course.
- “The Website” – this refers to the www.arrivaleducation.com.
- “Terms and Conditions” – this refers to the terms of usage and conditions under which all purchases are pursued and the website is utilised.
- “Booking Form” – this is an agreement between Arrival Education and its clients, with regard to prospective delivery of services.
- “Joining Instructions” – this refers to a set of instructions that are given to clients upon receipt of payment, regarding event-related details.
- “Working Days” – this refers to days between Monday and Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
- All pricing quotations are only valid for 7 days from the date that they are first sent to the client. All prices are subject to change due to the dynamic nature of our business and of the training industry.
- The published prices include VAT. Clients and Companies must pay Arrival Education any VAT that is chargeable on services that are provided; Arrival Education will list the correct VAT amount on the invoice – as required by statute.
- All quotations include VAT. If the corresponding purchase is pursued, as required by statute, VAT will be applied at the point of purchase and feature within the sales invoice.
- The published prices do not include any travel, accommodation or living expenses which the client may incur in attending unless specifically mentioned on the Booking Form.
- VAT is payable regardless of the Client’s country of origin; the point of supply for VAT purposes is the location of the course. For E-learning courses, VAT will be charged with regard to the place of supply and the relevant tax legislation in the country of consumption.
- If a third party vendor or service provider alters their fee or material cost, Arrival Education reserves the right to adjust the relevant programme prices to reflect such alterations.
- Training programme prices listed on correspondence, brochures, leaflets, and materials belonging to Arrival Education are not legally binding due to anticipated price fluctuations; they are advisory at the time of public dissemination and do not constitute as part of a legal agreement.
- The programme fee(s), including VAT, are payable in full at the time of booking.
- Clients wishing to make payments made from non UK accounts or credit cards must be responsible for all bank charges in relation to the overseas transactions.
- Once payment has been processed, over the phone or on the website, the Client will adhere to Arrival Education’s terms and conditions, irrespective of a booking form having been signed.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure that the person that approved the purchase of a product, has the correct purchasing authority.
Cancellations made by Arrival Education
- Arrival Education reserves the right to cancel, move, and reschedule a programme, event or workshop due to circumstances that are beyond Arrival Education’s control, such as trainer illness or low attendance. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact and notify clients of any alterations to their training event or course. If a training event is cancelled, Arrival Education will either re-allocate Clients on to future programmes with the Client’s consent, offer Virtual training events, or offer a full refund of the pre-paid course fee.
- As a consumer you have the right to cancel your order with us for any reason during a 14-day cancellation period (the “Cancellation Period”). This right will expire after the Cancellation Period.
- To cancel your order, you must clearly inform us by email of your decision to cancel before the Cancellation Period has expired. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the original transaction.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made after the Cancellation Period.
Re-scheduling courses or exams:
- We will not be liable if we have to postpone, cancel or reschedule the Workshop due to circumstances outside of our control, including if the Workshop coach(es) is/are ill or otherwise unable to provide the Workshop, if we have insufficient attendees booked onto the Workshop, or if the Workshop venue suffers an act of God, such as fire or flood.
- In the case of any event above, we will try to reschedule the Workshop for as soon as reasonably practicable. If you are not able to attend the rescheduled dates, we will offer you alternative dates for the Workshop or a full refund of any payment you have made to us.
- When a refund is issued to the Client by Arrival Education the refund may take up to a maximum of 20 working days to be processed. Refunds will be processed using the same payment method that the original payment was made. Deposits and banking fees are non-refundable.
- Arrival Education will not be liable for any fluctuation in exchange rates or bank charges for overseas refund transactions.
- Changes to Courses:
- Arrival Education reserves the right to change any part of a published programme; if this is caused by circumstances beyond our control. Arrival Education reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any programme and will advise the Client as soon as the change is known. Arrival Education will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid changes of this nature. For any programmes that are rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances (such as trainer sickness/ low course attendance), every endeavour will be made to provide a replacement trainer or to reschedule the course and we will offer Clients a variety of options to pursue their training programme; however, should the offered alternative not be an acceptable option for the Client, a full refund will be issued.
- Contents of course timetables are intended for general guidance only and serve as an advisory purpose only. Any typographical errors including pricing or omission in any website, sales literature, administrative documentation, course materials, or other documents are subject to change without any liability on the part of Arrival Education.
- The programme information, including the course, date, and venue, pre-coursework, maps and directions, will be advised upon the receipt of payment, in the form of joining instructions. Arrival Education reserves the right to change the venue, for circumstances that are beyond our control, and will advise the Client as soon as the change is known. Arrival Education cannot be held liable for out of pocket expenses due to cancellations or alterations to the course venue, that are out of our control.
- Arrival Education does not guarantee that corporate representatives will be directly involved with the activities included in the Career Accelerator Programme.
Non-attendance of any event for any reason whatsoever is deemed to be a cancellation without notice and payment is due in full. Part attendance of a Programme is when a Client does not continue to the full course completion. In this situation the Client will not be entitled to any refund for courses or part of courses that were not attended, this will be deemed as non-attendance.
- Programme Suitability:
- The booker accepts that it is their responsibility that the programme booked is suitable for the requirements and abilities of the clients attending. Arrival Education’s employees may recommend courses or learning solutions, however, the assessment and the final decision concerning the suitability of the course is the Client’s responsibility. In cases where we have made recommendations, we do so in good faith and will not be wilfully misleading.
- All public and onsite training courses are delivered only in English unless specified otherwise and all Clients must be sufficiently proficient in the English language prior to attending the course.
- We cannot guarantee any specific results or outcomes of the course or any assessment related to the course.
Arrival Education reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whom it considers in its absolute discretion to be unsuitable for the programme.
- Booking on behalf of the Client:
In all cases the booker must bring these terms and conditions to the attention of Clients attending the event, if booking on their behalf. It is the booker’s responsibility to ensure that the Clients receive all the relevant information including the joining instructions, course and venue updates and that they meet the eligibility and published prerequisite requirements.
All intellectual property rights for all course materials shall remain the property of Arrival Education. The Client agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, hire, lend, or copy the course materials or use them except for the purpose of personal reference. Arrival Education warrants that it will not knowingly include any copyright material in its course materials without licence, consent, or attribution.
- Intellectual Property:
- Arrival Education® is a registered trademark.
- The website, including content, design, organisation, layout, and software code are subject to copyright and intellectual property rights that are owned by Arrival Education.
- The re-use of illustrations, photographs, diagrams, or videos featured on Arrival Education’s website, without attribution, is prohibited under all circumstances. The deletion or alteration of proprietary rights, including copyright and trademarks, is prohibited under all circumstances.
- All products and services of Arrival Education without limitation are protected by international copyrights, trademarks, and are subject to intellectual property rights. Therefore all intellectual property belongs to Arrival Education, its related companies, its affiliates, or suppliers.
- The use of Arrival Education’s name or logo is prohibited under all circumstances, unless prior written consent is obtained from the Company.
- Arrival Education does not accept responsibility for intellectual property used during any training provided that does not show an affiliation to Arrival Education. Any intellectual property used in a training course, including the course itself, is protected by limitations laid out in international copyright law, and is subject to intellectual property rights.
- If we are making a bespoke course, we require a predefined specification to adhere to. In the absence of such predefined specifications, we will adhere to our own guidelines of what we view as “fit for purpose”. If no specification was provided, Arrival Education shall not be held responsible for any losses incurred as a consequence of the provided service.
- You may not copy, sell, reproduce, distribute, download, modify, display or prepare derivative works based on, repost, transmit, or otherwise use any of the intellectual property of Arrival Education’s website or course materials. The information on this site is provided “as is” and without any warranties.
- Arrival Education does not accept responsibility of content of any third party sites that may be referenced by Arrival Education. The following activities are strictly prohibited: use of robots, material dissemination, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the site of any of its content or the replication of this site to any server.
- Warranty & Liability:
- Arrival Education’s liability for loss and damage shall be limited to a claim for damages. The maximum aggregate liability will be the charges for the course out of which the loss or damage has arisen. Arrival Education will not accept liability for personal injury that incurs during our training programmes caused by the negligence of any third party. Arrival Education will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential loss (including loss of anticipated profit or data), howsoever arising, even if it has been advised of such potential loss.
- Arrival Education will not be responsible for any damage resulting from any computer viruses arising from software installed on a Client’s computer systems.
- Personal Belongings:
Personal belongings or items belonging to a Client that are brought into a training course or workshop by the aforementioned Client, are the sole responsibility of the Client. Arrival Education accepts no responsibility for the items or any loss or damage that may occur during the course.
For 12 months following either the invoice date or the date of course delivery, of any contract carried out for the Client by Arrival Education or an associate company of Arrival Education, the Client, will not directly nor indirectly employ or solicit for employment any employee of Arrival Education. If the Client breaches this clause, Arrival Education shall be entitled to recover from the Client a fee of 50% of the gross annual salary of the employee of Arrival Education solicited for employment.
Arrival Education may assign its interests in all or part of this agreement. The Client may not assign or transfer this contract without the express written permission of a Director of Arrival Education.
No deviation from these terms and conditions will be allowed without the express written permission of a Director of Arrival Education. No communication either verbal or printed on our websites will override these Terms and Conditions. If, in any case, any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply, the contract and the other conditions shall remain in force and effect. These Terms and Conditions override all terms raised on a PO by a client.
- Force Majeure:
- Arrival Education shall not be in breach of this contract if the provision of services are delayed or cancelled or reduced through any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including acts of God (including but not limited to, fire, flood, earthquake, storm, snow, hurricane, or other natural disaster), sickness, war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout, or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
- Clients must ensure that they can attend the training courses that they are scheduled to attend. Arrival Education will not be held liable, financially or actually, for their non-attendance, whatsoever the reason may be.
- Arrival Education is committed to maintaining your privacy and the use of your personal information. If at any stage you have a question regarding the personal information that we hold on file, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Arrival Education will not disclose personal information to a third party organisation unless we have your prior consent to provide this or you have opted to allow the use of your personal information in the pursuit of performance and delivery of our service to you. If the request for your personal information is for a legal purpose, this we would class as an exception, but only after we have 100% fully verified the name or organisation requesting your personal details.
- It is our commitment not to collect personal information from Clients visiting our website unless they have voluntarily submitted their personal information via one of our contact forms that requires information that could be based on an enquiry or to book onto a training course. If you start to complete a contact enquiry form and decide not to finish, partial details are stored from where Arrival Education may use this information to make contact with you, only to discuss your initial enquiry that was started but not finished. From time to time, Arrival Education may contact you to inform you about a specific future training programme. Visitor IP addresses may be seen by Arrival Education and on some occasions, the provider’s host name but this information will not disclose your identity.
- Recording of Arrival Education’s Employees or associates
- The monitoring or recording of any Arrival Education employee is not permitted under any circumstances
- Clients are not permitted to take any video/photography/audio during the course without prior written consent of Arrival Education and its Clients, failure to do so will be considered a direct breach of our terms of business and this matter would be taken very seriously.
- Clients are not permitted to take any video/audio during correspondence with Arrival Education’s employees without prior written consent of Arrival Education and its Clients, failure to do so will be considered a direct breach of our terms of business.
- Arrival Education will not take photographs, videos, or any audio recordings of you during a course and will not use this material for Arrival Education’s own marketing purposes without your prior consent.
- Security and Encryption:
- We use the highest level of security and encryption methods available for processing payments online. We also strictly adhere to best practices of data protection. That means your payment details are as secure as they possibly can be when making a purchase with us.
- Arrival Education shall implement reasonable measures to ensure that correspondence and machines used during training events are free from viruses and potentially harmful malicious software.
- Arrival Education makes no warranty for the reliability, protection, or virus-free nature of the material that is downloaded from our website.
- All Client and Company information that is disclosed to Arrival Education will be kept confidential. Such information will not be disclosed by Arrival Education to any third party organisations or individuals, unless reasonably required for the performance of our service delivery, for example booking examinations.
- Such information shall only be disclosed to employees that require such knowledge to conduct their role at Arrival Education. Such individuals are subject to legally binding obligations of data protection and confidentiality.
- The Arrival Education shall not be liable for the disclosure of any Client or Company information that is readily available in the public domain, or if dissemination is agreed in a legally binding written approval document.